We are delighted to welcome you back to the Spa. So that you may relax and enjoy our time together, please rest assured that we will ensure the safety of our clients and estheticians by strictly following all CDC guidelines. Below, we’ve outlined some of the protocols in place to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- We will conduct daily screenings of all of our clients and employees, and will ensure that no one exhibits any of the common symptoms of COVID-19. Your appointment can be rescheduled if there is any concern. As an additional precaution, we ask that you take your temperature prior to your appointment, for the safety of all, and our teams will also be self-checking daily.
- We ask that before coming to the Spa, clients have not traveled 14 days prior.
- We also ask that clients postpone a visit to us if they have come into contact with anyone who is known or thought to have the virus during the past 14 days.
- Our employees will wear masks, including our receptionist, who will provide contactless checkout.
- Our therapists will wear masks and gloves during treatments.
- We ask that clients enter wearing a mask, though the mask can be removed during most services.
- Appointments will be staggered to lessen contact, and to ensure a thorough sanitation of each room between sessions.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, and please plan to depart after your service is complete. Service for late arrivals will need to end at the scheduled time.
- Only clients with appointments will be admitted into the Spa.
- Product sales will continue with our outside pickup system for those who are not coming in for a treatment.
We are so very much looking forward to seeing you. Nurturing care is—as always—at the heart of what we do.
By booking my service, I certify that I have not traveled in the past 14 days, I do not have any symptoms of COVID-19, nor have I been in contact with anyone I know or suspect of having COVID-19. I also understand that during this time of a global pandemic, and despite all precautionary measures, there is an inherent risk in having any service.