We are delighted to welcome you. So that you may relax and enjoy our time together, please know that we ensure the safety of our clients and estheticians by strictly following all CDC guidelines. Below, we’ve outlined some of the protocols that help keep everyone safe and healthy.
We will conduct daily screenings of all of our clients and employees, and ensure that no one exhibits any of the common symptoms of COVID-19. Your appointment can be rescheduled if there is any concern. As an additional precaution, we will require the completion of a COVID questionnaire and take your temperature upon arrival.
- Before coming to the Spa, we ask that clients have not traveled 14 days prior.
- Please postpone your visit if you have come into contact with anyone who is known or thought to have the virus during the past 14 days.
- Our employees wear masks, including our receptionist, who provides contactless checkout.
- Our therapists wear masks and gloves during treatments.
- We use single-use items during your treatments.
- We employ a dedicated in-house cleaning service to maintain a meticulous environment.
- We ask clients to enter wearing a mask, though the mask can be removed during most services.
- Appointments are staggered to lessen contact, and to ensure time for thorough sanitation between sessions.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, and plan to depart after your service is complete. Service for late arrivals will end at the scheduled time.
- Only clients with appointments will be admitted into the Spa.
- Curbside pickup is available for product sales for those who are not coming in for a treatment.
We are so very much looking forward to seeing you. Nurturing care is—as always—at the heart of what we do.